Front Page- Welcome
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Bergen County NJ real estate market, Kristin Graves is uniquely qualified to guide you through the transaction process.
- Offers personalized real estate services in Northwest Bergen County and specifically in the towns of Ramsey, Allendale, Mahwah, Ridgewood, Glen Rock, Wyckoff, Oakland, Ho-Ho-Kus, Waldwick, Franklin Lakes, Oakland, Upper Saddle River and Saddle River.
- Takes a professional and hands-on approach to "getting the job done and done right"
- Has extensive knowledge of Internet Marketing and is well-equipped in leveraging every opportunity available to market or find homes online
- Is a member of the Cleary Team, a team that has sold and listed hundreds of homes in NW Bergen County . No team has listed and/or sold more properties in Ramsey NJ.
- Comes from family of successful Realtors (mother is broker/owner of RE/MAX Properties, father is manager/owner, mother-in-law is retired Realtor)
Kristin's Pledge to Sellers
- Research and present market findings and trends and suggest selling price, provide guidance on getting homes ready to market and staging opportunities, promote listings utilizing traditional marketing methods as well as innovative online and mobile technologies, provide detailed reporting on showing activity, follow ups and feedback and effectively negotiate to sell your home with the terms you deem acceptable.
Kristin's Pledge to Buyers
- Provide daily or weekly updates on new listings and price changes, provide information on schools, towns, commuting options and area offerings, show properties of interest at client’s convenience, recommend lenders, provide lists of licensed home service providers such as inspectors, contractors, roofers, painters, etc, be a level-headed guide throughout the transaction process, and do everything necessary to ensure you purchase your dream home as close to your terms as possible.
About Northwest Bergen County
The 13 towns of NW Bergen county include Allendale, Franklin Lakes, Glen Rock, Ho-Ho-Kus, Midland Park, Mahwah, Oakland, Mahwah, Ramsey, Ridgewood, Saddle River, Upper Saddle River, and Wyckoff.
Less than 20 miles from NYC, 2.5 driving hours from Philadelphia and 3.5 hours from Boston, NW Bergen County is a perfect home base for accessing these 3 major cities on the East Coast.
The majority of the towns in NW Bergen County are home to some of the most acclaimed school systems in the state. Click here to access a current school report.
As a suburban area of NYC, the 13 towns that make up NW Bergen County have access to major transportation lines including NJ Transit Bus/Train and Shortline/Coach USA Bus.
Shopping & Recreation